Credit card purchases
will be sold by 2Checkout.com
Inc. - Ohio, U.S.A.
Services provided by Help4Hosters
Post-Nuke : Dynamic Content Management System
is an Open Source multi-lingual Content Management System (CMS)
written in PHP and licensed under the GNU General Public License.
PostNuke software dynamically manages website content submitted
through browsers. PostNuke
has been rated as "IBM Server
Proven" by IBM (Click here for more details
) and is currently the only
Open Source CMS to have attained this status.
PostNuke allows administrators to work dynamically within a structured
environment to rapidly deliver diverse content including articles,
links, news, job boards, frequently asked questions, resume
listings, dynamic headlines, weather forecasts, file download areas,
and much more. PostNuke reduces web site development costs by
introducing sophisticated administration tools & services which
separate form, function, content, and design.
Utilizing the ADODB database abstraction layer (http://php.weblogs.com/ADODB),
PostNuke connects to many different database management
systems (DBMSs) (including MySQL, SQL, PostGRESQL, among others)
providing convenience and flexibility for internet/intranet
implementations of any size. Designed from the ground up to be
modular, scalability is a key feature of PostNuke. Modules
can be 'bolted' into the web site with very little configuration,
making it a snap to add new features.
The PostNuke development community is world-wide, active and
dynamic. With over 120 active developers spanning five continents
and more than thirty-five languages, PostNuke's development
draws from the best & brightest of the open source development
Major PostNuke features
- Site structure, design, editing, and the submission of site content can be separated for easy administration of material;
- Sites are scalable, so many people can contribute to a PostNuke site/community;
- Sites are flexible, there are great default features included in PostNuke and these can be easily altered, extended, or modified;
- Robust, modular, consistent, secure and standards-aware feature-rich software with a number of support options;
- Completely Database-Driven Site Engine;
- Extendable Through The Use of Third Party Modules;
- Powerful Security Module for Multi-level User/Administrator Logins;
- Fully Editable and Manageable News, Links, Downloads, FAQ, and Services Sections;
- Dynamic Forum/Poll/Voting Booth for On-The-Spot Results;
- News Feed Manager - Access to over 1,000 news feeds;
- Banner Add Manager - Sell Advertising on your site;
- Site Statistics indicates Browser & Operating System, Top News and Articles;
- Distribute workload using the Users/Administrators Manager;
- Supported operating systems include: Unix, Linux, MacOSX, Solaris, AIX, Win98/NT/2000/XP, Sun Cobalt OS (RAQ4)
- A functioning webserver (Apache or IIS, among others).
- A working installation of PHP (version 4.0.1 or higher) compiled with MySQL support.
- A working database management system (MySQL 3.23 or higher, SQL, or PostgreSQL, among others).
Interested in Help4Hosters installing PostNuke or upgrading your PostNuke to
the latest stable version or debugging/customizing of your working
On average, we will be able to install or upgrade PostNuke within 24
hours from the receipt of your payment. Please note that we perform
insallation on the servers with Linux/UnixOSs only.
If you have a custom request about PostNuke, we'll estimate your
request and the work that needs to be done and get back to you