Credit card purchases
will be sold by 2Checkout.com
Inc. - Ohio, U.S.A.
Services provided by Help4Hosters
Most small to medium sized hosting business cannot afford themselves to spend the valuable capital, time, and human resources on dedicated network administration and support of their servers.
You don't have to pay a full time tech for the network administration services
that you may need to be performed only from time to time as Help4Hosters offer a better alternative:
Remote NetAdmin plans
You order a certain number of hours for remote installation, support, configuration and upgrade of the software listed below, and when you need software to be installed, configured, or upgraded on your servers, or networking issues solved professionally and in time, you send an email to our Tech Support Team and we do the work for you.
- Remote NetAdmin Basic*:
- $150, covers 10 hours of network administration under Linux/FreeBSD OS.
- Remote NetAdmin Standard*:
- $210, covers 15 hours of network administration
- Remote NetAdmin Pro*:
- $270, covers 20 hours of network administration services
If you have a network administration services request that does not fit
the services mentioned above, you can always order a custom plan that will
better suit your needs.
Please send us an email
with your requirements, and a consultant
from our tech support department will asses your requirements, visit your site if necessary, and will get in touch with you shortly with a tailored solution for your hosting business needs.
- Installation, configuration and support of Web-site related software:
- Web servers (Apache 1.3. with default and third-party modules);
- PHP with any modules (GD with GIF support, IMAP, MySQL support, other database support etc.)
- Zope and modules for Zope
- Log analysis software (Webalizer, ModLogAn, Logcheck etc.)
- Installation, configuration and support of Mail related software:
- Mail servers: SMTP, POP3, IMAP4 servers: Sendmail and pop3d, Cyrus IMAP server, Courier IMAP server, Qmail, Vpopmail or other;
- Mail related software: Sqwebmail, auto responder, EZMLM, Qmailadmin, IMP, SquirrelMail. Other web-based mail interfaces can be installed and configured.
- DNS servers (BIND 8.x or BIND 9.x), Network File System, DHCP, Samba, ypbind, routing configuration;
- Firewall configuration (ipfw/ipfilter under *BSD and ipfw/ipchains/iptables under Linux);
- SecureShell installation and configuration (OpenSSH / SSH), sudo and other security packages;
- CVS installation and configuration;
- News servers (innd);
- FTP servers (Wu-ftpd, ProFTPd, Pure-ftp etc.);
- Proxy software (Squid etc.).
- Database software installation / configuration / support (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle).
- Perl and PHP modules and libraries installation:
- Payment for installation is done on an hourly basis and the fees cover
setting up php or cgi on your site as well as testing it to ensure that it
For increased security during the transfer of your access data, we recommend you to use PGP encryption