Offer your customers Phpauction as a powerful ecommerce solution for creation of unique auction web sites.
Phpauction auction programs allow successful configuration and maintenance of Online Auctions even for those who have no skills in web programming.
Add Phpauction to the programs you offer in your hosting plans, and increase your hosting sales because Phpauction is a perfect solution for small businesses and individuals.
The Phpauction software family for today is represented by Phpauction GPL (an open source version), Phpauction PRO Plus (commercial edition with more user interaction and admin control possibilities available compared to the GPL version); Phpauction XL (the latest commercial edition).
Learn more about Phpauction!
1. Phpauction GPL Client End Functionality
2. Phpauction GPL Administration back-end main features
- customizable HTML templates for easy design changes
- HTML product listings with uploadable photos
- Complete search function which searches entire database for products
- Current users and current auctions are displayed
- Easy registration of new users is possile online, users define usernames themselves
- Users login/logout feature
- "Forgot your password?" feature with password retrevial via email
- Registered users can place bids for free and get email notifications of bids
- Auctions: User defined Item descriptions; Users can upload pictures; Reserve prices, minimum bids; Standard, dutch auctions; View bid history
- Auction Displays: Displayed seller name and information; Displayed quanity of items; Ability to send auction to a friend; Browseable categories; Displays the last created auctions; Displays the Highest bids; Displays Auctions ending soon; Help system; News system; Money formatting options
- mySQL database backend for superior control over data
- Password protected Admin program
- Changable currency labels for use in different countries
- Configuration of admin e-mail address
- Configuration of categories
- Configuration of countries table
- Configuration of payment methods
- Configuration of auctions duration
- Configuration of bid increments
- Edit/Delete Users
- Edit/Delete Auctions feature
- Add/edit/delete Help System topics
- Add/edit/delete news
Your hosting company should meet the following server requirements to offer Phpauction to your clients:
- an Apache web server;
- PHP 4 (or above);
- MySQL Database
If you have a custom request about customization of Phpauction
, please email us
, and we will do our best to meet your needs.